Experienced Business Lawyers Helping Managers And Startups Throughout Orland Park
Schussler & Kutsulis, Ltd., is a full-service law firm operating in Orland Park, Illinois, representing clients throughout the Chicagoland area. Our goal is to provide our business clients with the quality legal representation they seek in a location that is far more convenient than driving downtown. We offer affordable, accessible legal services to small business owners in Orland Park and nearby suburbs.
To schedule an appointment, contact our Orland Park business law attorney. We’re in your neighborhood.
Corporate Formation And Other Legal Services For Small Businesses
Whether you are a new or an established business, we can help. We work with many aspiring small business owners to start their new business. We can assist with:
- Business planning
- Business formation (sole proprietorships; partnerships, limited liability companies (LLC); and corporations, including S-corps and C-corps and nonprofits)
- Reserving company names
- Drafting bylaws and minutes
- Filing annual reports and annual minutes for shareholder and director meetings
- Drafting stock agreements and buy-sell agreements
- Drafting a management plan that takes into consideration the illness, disability or death of an owner
Our firm handles legal matters for more than 100 active businesses. We know the business community and all relevant state and local laws that apply to your new or existing business.
Closing A Business
Businesses close for any number of reasons. When they do, there are a number of loose ends that must be handled so the owner can walk away without risk of legal action. We can assist a business client with wrapping up their business affairs through the proper closing or the sale of a business, business assets, or stock transfer.
Contact us to speak with an experienced business attorney at Schussler & Kutsulis, Ltd., who can handle all your business needs in Orland Park and surrounding suburbs.