A Dedicated Lawyer Handling Personal Injury Claims In Orland Park
You can get quality, affordable legal help in your own neighborhood. This can be especially important if you’ve been injured and getting around is difficult.
The personal injury law firm of Schussler & Kutsulis, Ltd., represents injured people and families who have lost a loved one in accidents and other incidents involving negligence. When you want quality, aggressive legal representation in a personal injury claim without the hassle of driving downtown, contact our law office or call 708-460-8282 to schedule a free initial consultation.
Affordable, Accessible Legal Service
We provide affordable legal services that are convenient and accessible. We can come to your home, hospital room, or nursing home if travel is difficult for you. Our office is handicapped accessible and parking available on-site. We offer convenient hours, and evening and weekend hours when needed. At Schussler & Kutsulis, Ltd., we do everything we can to make life easy for you during difficult times.
A personal injury lawyer at our firm can help you seek full and fair compensation in a personal injury claim or wrongful death claim resulting from:
- Car Accidents: As soon as you have consulted with your doctor, make an accident injury claim with the help of a car accident attorney at our office. We will seek the financial compensation you need for medical care, pain and suffering, disability, loss of income and damage to property.
- Motorcycle Accidents: We handle motorcycle accident cases involving head injuries, broken bones, loss of limbs, disability and wrongful death.
- Truck Accidents: If you were injured or a loved one died in a crash with a semitruck or a tractor-trailer, you need an experienced attorney who can thoroughly investigate your accident claim to ensure you receive full compensation from all responsible parties.
- Premises Liability: We handle a variety of premises liability cases, including slip-and-fall and trip-and-fall cases on poorly maintained property or where your injury results from an unreasonably dangerous condition.
- Dog Bite/Animal Attack Incidents: pet owners can be responsible for injuries caused by their dogs, cats, horses and other animals. Many children suffer permanent scarring and disfigurement due to dog bite incidents involving pets owned by their friends and relatives. These incidents are usually covered by insurance. We can help you recover fair compensation for these injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: We help people who have been injured due to surgical errors or emergency room errors, failure to diagnose or properly treat an illness (such as cancer), prescription errors, failure to monitor a patient’s condition and birth injuries.
Contact us to speak with an attorney who will take the time to understand your concerns and your needs when bringing a personal injury claim.