Compensation After Car Accidents
At the personal injury law firm of Schussler & Kutsulis, Ltd., we provide legal services that are convenient, accessible and affordable to injured people. It’s easy to feel overwhelmed with bills after a car accident, but that should not prevent you from talking with a lawyer to see if you have a personal injury claim.
Compensation For Car Accident Injuries And Property Damage
Your initial consultation with an experienced car accident injury attorney at Schussler & Kutsulis, Ltd., is free of charge and we provide legal services on a contingency fee basis. This means you pay no attorney fees until we recover compensation for you.
What Is Full And Fair Compensation In A Car Accident Case?
If your accident was fully or partially the result of negligence on the part of another, you may be able to recover financial damages for your injuries and losses. We will seek compensation for:
- Property damage (the cost of your vehicle and possessions)
- Medical costs, including hospital care, rehabilitation and outpatient services, physical and occupational therapy, skilled nursing care in the home
- Ongoing medical care if your loved one suffered a serious injury and requires round-the-clock nursing care for the remainder of their life
- Equipment costs if you will need adaptive equipment at home or at work due to a disability
- Emotional and physical pain and suffering
- Permanent disability/loss of normal life
- Economic damages from lost wages and, if you are unable to return to your past job, anticipated loss of future income
What If The Other Driver Was Uninsured Or Under-Insured?
If you are in a car accident with an uninsured or under-insured driver, you can still get compensation for your injuries, but you will be bringing a claim (or a lawsuit) against your own insurance policy. We can review your policy to see if you have uninsured/under-insured coverage.
It would be nice to think that your own insurance company will cover you without a problem, but that is not always the case. You may still have to fight to get the car accident compensation you need if your own insurer denies the claim or says you were at fault. It’s safer to have a lawyer on your side protecting your interests when so much is at stake.
Working For You
At Schussler & Kutsulis, Ltd., we do everything we can to make life easy for you during difficult times. We can come to your home, hospital room, or nursing home if travel is difficult for you. Our office is handicapped accessible and parking available on-site. We offer convenient hours, and evening and weekend hours when needed.
Contact us to speak with an attorney who will take the time to understand your concerns and your needs.