A Reputable Orland Park, Illinois, Law Firm
From our offices in Orland Park, Illinois, Schussler & Kutsulis, Ltd., provides a broad base of legal services to clients who want quality legal representation without the hassle of driving downtown.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: Whether you were hurt in a car, a truck or 18 wheeler, or a motorcycle, our law firm has the experience and skill you need to seek the financial compensation you deserve.
- Premises Liability: If you slipped or tripped and fell in a business or while visiting the property of others, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries. We can advise you on filing a slip-and-fall accident injury claim. Dog bites and animal attacks can cause disability and disfigurement. In many cases, the pet’s owner can be held responsible.
- Medical Malpractice: We represent people who have been seriously injured due to the negligence of doctors, nurses and hospitals resulting in surgical errors, misdiagnoses, prescription errors, and birth injuries.
- Workers’ Compensation: People injured on the job can face difficulties getting all the compensation they deserve. In addition to payment of medical bills, you may be entitled to compensation for temporary disability and permanent disability. If your claim is being rejected, if you are being told to return to work before your doctor has approved it, or if you have not received the vocational retraining you need or the compensation you deserve, contact our office to speak to a workers’ comp lawyer.
- Estate Planning: We help families create estate plans with wills and trusts, medical directives, and powers of attorney for financial and health care decisions.
- Probate and Estate Administration: We help executors and trustees, personal representatives and family members through the process of probating an estate in Illinois probate court.
- Whether you are buying or selling a residential or commercial property, we can help you with your closing. We also handle title transfers and can assist you with title problems and real estate disputes.
- We represent many local businesses with a variety of legal matters. We provide business planning for clients who are starting a new business, including establishing corporations and limited liability companies (LLC). We can also assist you with selling or closing an existing business.
Contact Schussler & Kutsulis, Ltd., to speak with an attorney who will take the time to understand your personal and business objectives.